Dear balldo™ Customer
The balldo™ is the first in a series of products we have designed that utilise the much-underused erogenous zone of the male scrotum. Did you know that the male scrotal sack has virtually the same amount of nerve endings as the woman’s vulva? This is because it’s essentially the same skin as the outer labia – just separated at birth as it were!
The balldo™ has been under development for three years and is now patented in the UK and patent pending internationally. The balldo™ allows the wearer and recipient to have ‘Ballsex’ and also have their first ‘Ballgasm’!
You will be one of the first to be part of the Ballsex Revolution!
When fitted to a man’s scrotum, it will allow him to use his balls to penetrate his partner and release a totally new type of sexual experience and pleasure for both. The balldo™ encapsulates the balls and ‘presents’ them in a specially designed cage that allows them to be inserted and then thrusted into a vagina or anus.
Effectively your balls become a second penis, with their own unique feeling of stimulation for both the wearer and the recipient.
The cage is very soft on the outside but internally is fitted with a strong inner core which ensures that the tip and side legs stay rigid enough to easily penetrate an orifice.
The balldo™ also ships with two ‘spacer rings’ – these are pulled over the balldo™ and sit between its base and your abdomen. Their purpose is to take up the slack in your scrotal skin and extend the balldo™ and balls away from your body to make penetration effective. With both rings fitted the balldo™ is 7 inches long – the same as the average penis.
For the wearer – once inside, thrusting comes instinctively and bizarrely feels like normal sex. However, the sensation is very deep and unusual because your balls are inside someone and you are actually penetrating with them. Ballgasms are slow building, long lasting and earth shattering as the body and mind doesn’t actually know where the trigger is coming from.
For the partner – the balldo™ is naturally nice and thick and filling, when the balls pass ‘the wall’ inside you there is that satisfying ‘plop’ feeling and the balls can clearly be felt as being larger than the rest of the balldo™. The excitement of having a man’s balls in your anus or vagina adds the extra level of arousal leading to unusual orgasms. For women, when in the missionary position with legs back by head, the balldo™ sandwiches the clitoris against the base of the penis and the spacer rings, this intense rubbing leads to rapid orgasms.
The balldo™ is made from the highest grade of silicone which is 100% body safe material widely used in human prosthetics, medical devices and special effects make up. This material is tear resistant and very strong but at the same time, very soft and stretchy.
As the balldo™ is made from skin-safe silicone – remember to only use lube that is water based. Do not use silicone-based lube.
Follow these very easy steps to start using the balldo™
Watch the video demonstration.
You heard it! Give your marbles a good close trim before you use balldo™. If you aren’t familiar with trimming your ball hair there are plenty of guides online. Essentially you can carefully use a beard trimmer whilst stretching out your scrotal skin. Do not use a razor! Your target length should be as close as you can get – i.e., no more than ½ inch or 12mm.
Why shave? It will avoid any uncomfortable tugging or pulling of those long straggly pubes which can spoil the experience or make it painful to remove the balldo™. Do your manscaping at least 24 hours before using balldo™ to allow for any skin irritation to go away before using the toy.
Using a water based lube is essential for ease of sliding the balldo™ onto your sack. Apply a light covering all over your balls and also on the inside of balldo™.
You should also lube the spacer rings in readiness for fitting.
Now the tricky part. There is a knack to getting the balldo™ comfortably on the balls.
1. It is best to perhaps sit on the edge of a toilet seat or bed or stand up.
2. Once in position, you need to ‘fluff your balls’ a little to pull them down from the abdomen. To do this put your thumb and first finger around the top of your ball sack and gently tug them down a few times.
3. Now with both hands hold your balldo™ under your ball and stretch its ring as wide open as you can – don’t worry it won’t break if you stretch it hard.
4. Bring it up over your balls, using your thumbs to push your balls inside the cage.
5. Make sure the ring sits at the base of your scrotum and that your ball sack is evenly split by the toy with one ball popping out of each side of the balldo™ chamber.
6. Give a gentle sideways, outward pull to each ball’s skin to make sure they are in place and there is no stretched skin.
The balldo™ comes in a kit with two spacer rings that provide extra rigidity to your scrotum and to make the balls further away from the body. This makes it easier to insert it inside your partner’s vagina or anus.
The rings are always fitted after fitting the balldo™ and must be stretched and pulled over the balldo™ and then correctly seated behind it in between its base and your abdomen.
1. Apply lube to each ring if you haven’t already.
2. With both hands, hold it under your balls, stretch it as much as you can (again don’t worry you won’t break it) and slide it over balldo™.
3. The ring must sit above balldo™ and around the neck of your sack. For extra rigidity, apply the other ring.
4. We plan to sell additional rings separately as some men may have quite loose balls sack skin.
Get the party started!
Use balldo™ for anal penetration, vaginal penetration, double penetration. Even after you come, balldo™ will keep you going and will keep you aroused. It will stimulate you and your partner in new ways no other toy can. Remember to use your water-based lube generously. It always makes every sexual experience you have smoother and more pleasurable.
The best positions for using the balldo™ are with your partner on their back on a table or bed with their legs pulled back near their shoulders and their vagina/ass curled up to be as close to the balldo™ as possible. The wearer should be standing or kneeling at a height that makes it easy for entry. We strongly recommend that you try this position first and then experiment after.
Getting the tip of the balldo™ in is easy but getting the balls in the first time might require assistance from your partner who can carefully grab the lowest of the rings (nearest the body) with their fingers and slowly pull you into them .
They will know when you are in and can tell you if you can’t quite tell yourself.
Once in, the balldo™ will usually stay in kind of like a butt plug and light thrusting can be done repeatedly without the balldo™ coming out.
Other positions to try after you get the above right are doggy and DP (double penetration) – experiment and enjoy!!!!
Another interesting use you might want to try is to wear your balldo™ when not having sex, it can pack out your paunch and give you a nice edging feeling during the day!
Once you finish your sexual encounter, it is easy to remove the balldo™ and rings. Firstly, remove the balldo™ and then the rings by stretching the silicone with both hands as you did to put it on.
1. Before inserting a sex toy anywhere in your body make sure that it is absolutely clean to avoid the risk of infection. Wash your toy before and after use with an anti-bacterial sex toy cleaner that is suitable for use with Silicone toys, or warm water and mild castille soap like Dr Bronners.
- DO use a sex toy cleaner for extra peace of mind
- DO leave your balldo to air dry thoroughly (laid on kitchen paper is ideal), or dry with a clean towel
- DON’T put your balldo away before they are totally dry
- DON’T put your balldo in the dishwasher or microwave
- DON’T leave your balldo on a radiator or next to a heat source to dry
2. If you have a predisposition to testicular torsion, Or if you have had a previous testicular injury, or if you have any concerns about using the product, do not use the balldo™ without consulting your Doctor .
3. Should at any time you feel pain you should stop using the balldo™ and work out where the pain is coming from and consult your Doctor. If your balldo™ should become damaged during use or in any other way stop using the product immediately.
4. Never use on areas which are swollen, cut, infected or inflamed.
balldo™ is a brand owned by Nadgerz Inc.
Registered Office: 8 The Green, STE A Dover DE, 19901 USA
For novelty use by consenting adults only. No medical claims are warranted or implied by the use of this product. If any pain or discomfort occurs during use stop using the product immediately. Our products should not be used under any circumstances where any pre-existing medical conditions exist. Once any product has been opened or used it may not be returned to us under any circumstances unless it is faulty. Our maximum liability in any circumstances shall be limited to the value of the product bought from us. Compliance with laws and regulations within the user’s state or jurisdiction.